Print this page      Close
KC-97 aircraft of the Seventieth Air Refueling Squadron; May 1958. KC-97 aircraft served throughout the B-47 era (1955–1964) at Little Rock Air Force Base and were replaced by KC-135 aircraft when the faster B-58 aircraft replaced the B-47s.
Courtesy of the United States Air Force


Little Rock Air Force Base
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved