Print this page      Close
Postcard showing the Pfeiffer Stone Quarry; circa 1907. Pfeiffer was named for the Pfeiffer family of St. Joseph, Missouri, German immigrants who had a marble quarry located in the Pfeiffer area by 1903, when a railroad spur was connected to it.
Courtesy of Kenneth Rorie


Pfeiffer (Independence County)
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved