Print this page      Close
Soda fountain at the Argenta Drug Store in North Little Rock (Pulaski County); 1939. The store first appeared in the North Little Rock 1910 city directory at 403 Main Street under the ownership of Dr. Edwin Sharp. It had moved to 324 Main Street by the time this photograph was taken.
Courtesy of the Butler Center for Arkansas Studies, Central Arkansas Library System


North Little Rock (Pulaski County)
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved