Print this page      Close
The O'Neal Ferry in Independence County. Seen on the ferry are Hershel and Maggie Blair (in wagon); 1929. The ferry was owned and operated by Charles Bingham Grigsby and was called the Grigsby Ferry but later became known as the O'Neal Ferry, named for the community.
Courtesy of Mike Harmon via Cathy Brightwell Staik


O'Neal (Independence County)
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved