Print this page      Close
The John E. Bush School at 21st and Barber streets in Little Rock (Pulaski County); June 1964. The elementary school, originally called the 21st Street School, was a school for African-American students and was built in 1891. It was renamed in honor of John Bush. It ceased operation in the 1968–69 school year.
Courtesy of the Butler Center for Arkansas Studies, Central Arkansas Library System


Bush, John
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved