Print this page      Close
The Bank of Carthage building, located on Arkansas Highway 229 in Dallas County. The bank was designed by Charles Thompson and built in 1907, and the building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. Photo taken in 2010.
Photo by Mike Keckhaver


Thompson, Charles Louis
Carthage (Dallas County)
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved