Print this page      Close
Holly Grove Presbyterian Church was built in 1881 for a congregation established in 1839 and was the congregation’s second sanctuary, replacing one destroyed by fire in 1871. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1991.
Photo by Jay King


Holly Grove (Monroe County)
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved