Print this page      Close
Camp Tahkodah on Salado Creek was established in 1931 by L. R. Sessions, and the first group of boys arrived in June of that year. Today, it is owned and operated by Harding University in Searcy (White County); November 16, 2016.
Photo by Kenneth Rorie


Hutchinson (Independence County)
Floral (Independence County)
Cedar Grove (Independence County) [Southwest]
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved