Print this page      Close
Store in Woodrow (Cleburne County) on Highway 263; June 12, 2016. The store, built in 1927, is on the National Register of Historic Places. It served as the only general store and gas station for the isolated hill community for several years.
Photo by Kenneth Rorie


Cleburne County
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved