Print this page      Close
Historic Flat Rock Methodist Church and Cemetery, near Forty-four (Izard County), was built in 1873; it stands near the banks of Flat Rock Creek. At one time, the Flat Rock School was located near the church, but that building is now gone. Photo taken November 1, 2014.
Photo by Linda Henderson


Forty-Four (Izard County)
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved