Print this page      Close
Willie Kavanaugh Hocker’s modified design for Arkansas’s flag, which was approved by the Arkansas General Assembly on February 26, 1913. After approval, the Pine Bluff (Jefferson County) chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) presented the new flag to the newly commissioned USS Arkansas.
Courtesy of Mike Keckhaver


USS Arkansas (BB-33)
Hocker, Willie Kavanaugh
Official State Flag
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved