Print this page      Close
The front of the J. C. Hill Building in downtown Clarksville (Johnson County); circa 1920. Built by John C. Hill in 1883, the building at the time of this photograph housed the McKennon store and the law offices of M. T. Brisco, Reynolds & Reynolds.
Courtesy of Marie H. Ingram


Johnson County
Clarksville (Johnson County)
Roads and Highways
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved