Print this page      Close
Barton Coliseum, which was constructed in 1952 and named for industrialist Thomas Harry Barton. Located in Little Rock (Pulaski County), it was Arkansas’s largest public building at the time, containing 6,750 permanent seats and 3,000 portable floor seats.
Courtesy of Jim McDaniel


Barton, Thomas Harry
Recreation and Sports
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved