The Avery Hotel in Forrest City (St. Francis County), also known as the Belsor Hotel and the Marion Hotel, was built in 1885. It is shown here being torn down in late 1958.
Photo by Ernie Deane, courtesy of the Arkansas History Commission
St. Francis County
Forrest City (St. Francis County)
©2015 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved