Print this page      Close
Public library at 7th and Louisiana streets in Little Rock (Pulaski County), designed by Charles Thompson in 1910 and built using funds donated by Andrew Carnegie. The building was razed in 1964, but the columns were saved and placed outside the entrance of the Central Arkansas Library System’s Main Library in 2009.
Courtesy of Jim McDaniel


Thompson, Charles Louis
Little Rock (Pulaski County)
Carnegie Libraries
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved