Print this page      Close
The F. O. Rogers House, at 400 W. 18th Street in Little Rock (Pulaski County), is a 1914 Colonial Revival design by architect Charles Thompson and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Courtesy of the Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism


Thompson, Charles Louis
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved