Print this page      Close
The former residence of J. E. Bush, this house at 1600 Chester became the second location of the Lena Jordan Hospital in 1942. The twenty-bed hospital had been established at 1500 Pulaski Street in 1932 by Lena Lowe Jordan.
Courtesy of the UAMS Library’s Historical Research Center


Bush, John
Jordan, Lena Lowe
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved