Print this page      Close
Groundbreaking ceremony for the West Markham location of what is now the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) in Little Rock (Pulaski County); 1951. Left to right: Governor Sid McMath, Dr. Lewis Jones, and Dr. Hayden C. Nicholson.
Courtesy of the UAMS Library’s Historical Research Center


McMath, Sid
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS)
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved