Print this page      Close
Built in 1859 for Lycurgus Johnson and Lydia Taylor Johnson, Lakeport Plantation is the only remaining Arkansas plantation home on the Mississippi River. In 2001, the home was donated to Arkansas State University; 2007.
Courtesy of Lakeport Plantation


Lakeport Plantation
Johnson, Lycurgus Leonidas
Historic Preservation
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved