Print this page      Close
Built by Frederick Trapnall in 1843, Trapnall Hall was listed in the National Register of Historic Places on April 13, 1973. Restored by the Junior League of Little Rock in 1963, the house is located at 423 East Capitol in Little Rock (Pulaski County).
Courtesy of Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division


Quapaw Quarter Association
Trapnall Hall
MacArthur Park Historic District
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved