Print this page      Close
Overhead view of three corners of the courthouse at Davidsonville (Randolph County) as revealed in excavations by the Arkansas Archeological Survey in 2004. The courthouse was built circa 1816–1818 and is thought to have measured twenty-four feet by thirty-six feet. The courthouse was brick, with a limestone foundation and glass windows.
Courtesy of the Arkansas Archeological Survey


Davidsonville Historic State Park
Davidsonville (Randolph County)
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved