Print this page      Close
The Tech Farm has been a part of the campus at what is now Arkansas Tech University from the institution’s beginnings in 1910 as the Second District Agricultural School. This photo shows men working on the Tech Farm in 1912.
Courtesy of Arkansas Tech University


Arkansas Tech University
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved