Print this page      Close
Sisters of Mercy Convent and Mount St. Mary Academy when it was located in the 600 block of Louisiana in Little Rock (Pulaski County); 1892. After the convent and school moved to the Pulaski Heights area, the Louisiana block was sold and became the home for the Arcade building.
Courtesy of the Butler Center for Arkansas Studies, Central Arkansas Library System


Mount St. Mary Academy
Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved