Print this page      Close
The City Market and Arcade in Little Rock (Pulaski County), designed by architects George R. Mann and Theodore M. Sanders, opened in 1914 and served as a one-stop marketplace; 1915.
From Sanitary Pottery, no. 1 (1915): 11.


Little Rock (Pulaski County)
Mann, George Richard
Sanders, Theodore Marcus
 
©2017 The Central Arkansas Library System - All rights reserved